Re: Troubleshooting a 19K6100 series monitor

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 08:44:44 EST

Do you have a second monitor you can use for testing? Swap out the HV,
deflection, and neck boards and isolate which one has the problem. FWIW,
my BattleZone had similar problems (Al, still no word on that other BZ)
that turned out to be the inline connectors. I still haven't replaced
them, but I found a sweet spot while playing around with wiggling them.

Jon