Neat website (knobs)

From: Clay Cowgill <vector_clay_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 14:09:46 EST

This is kinda neat, and even loosely on topic. I was flipping though some
little engineering magazine and notice a company that makes knobs-- one
looked like it might be close to a Tempest Spinner, so I checked it out:

http://www.ehcknobs.com/

NEAT website. I think it's just using mouse-over events-- no JAVA that I
noticed. It's really cool though. Try the "interactive product selector"
and choose "industrial". You can literally "build" the part as you go and
it fills in all the part-number fields for you. (Turned out that the
tempest-looking knob is probably too small-- 1.25", but neat to play with
anyway.)

-Clay