Re: Troubleshooting a 19K6100 series monitor

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 01:28:59 EST

Are you speaking of the Focus control that is mounted on the HV chassis? So
you are not getting any HV (something like 8KV I think-files at shop) going
into it, and I assume you are using an HV probe to monitor that. Are you
getting the 20KV on the HT lead? Are you getting screen voltage?

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com