Star Trek sound board repair

From: ddhumphr <david_at_bbn.com>
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 14:15:37 EDT

Fixed the sound on my Star Trek sound board last night by replacing U9 (TL082).
Figured I'd forget all about saving the information in case I had to repair another
sound board, and thought I'd post it to the group in hopes that it survives in the
vectorlist archives where I can search for the info again!

Game: Sega Star Trek
Symptoms: Sound *there*, but so weak and scratchy as to be nearly inaudible. Voice
fine. (Sound board output is fed to the voice board for mixing and final
ampification to speakers.
Repair: Replace U9 (TL082)

Ace