Re: Dead Black Widow board

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 12:29:54 EDT

Walt wrote:

>Screen2 produces the crosshatch pattern and the character set.

So your text is perfectly fine in this screen. Not scrambled like the other text?

If so, the problem is definitely not in the vector generator section, otherwise you
would not be able to get good characters anywhere.

So... I would verify the CPU->Vector Address selector MUX's with signatures if possible.

My guess is that the CPU address bus is not making it past the MUX's properly?

jess