Re: Amplifone tube w/ WG6100 electronics?

From: jason Milsom <MILSOM44_at_webtv.net>
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 12:11:45 EDT

 I'll back up Noel on his statements about the tube and yoke
combinations. I have a WG 6100 with an amplifone tube and yoke and it
works fantastic and has a beutifull picture. I just went out and took a
look at it and the only part numbers I could find are the atari part
numbers. The tube is a 19" 90 degree #a200009-01, and the yoke is a
#a201108-01.

   The tube almost touches the HV cage. and the neck sticks out about 1
1/2" further than a stock 6100. But Yes. it can be done.

Jason Milsom

http://community.webtv.net/MILSOM44/MilsomsPuband