Re: Looking for a WG6100 HV part

From: Noel Johnson <nej_at_airmail.net>
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 22:20:28 EDT

WG6100 manual refers to it as "Horizontal-Drive Transformer". One of
mine (still mounted in a working cage - mind you) has what appears to be
a Wells Gardner part number of 52X0126-001B stamped on top of it. This
may be the sort of part that could still be bought from Wells Gardner,
who know's? (or am I just kidding myself) I suspect they didn't sell
too many of these, with most people calling for flybacks, etc. Perhaps
they were used in other types of monitors as well.

Noel