Re: Asteroids Deluxe board broblems.

From: James G Watt <jim_at_kinetic-arts.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 15:17:30 EDT

In article <4.2.2.20000526084959.01a89010@pop.mindspring.com>, Jon
Raiford <raiford@mindspring.com> writes
>This sounds all too familiar..

Thanks. Following that I fixed some problems in the vsm and my board now
runs without tripping the watchdog... but now I'm getting a steady
6.5volts on the y-out and a steady -13.2volts on the x-out :-/

I'm told "it might be a prob with the position counters and that kinda
area or the dacs :(". Any more advice?

--
James G Watt
http://www.kinetic-arts.demon.co.uk