FS: Tempest Cabinet (FREE to a good home)

From: John Mehrtens <John_at_Drag-Net.com>
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 22:18:52 EDT

Hey there!

If there's anyone looking for a Tempest cabinet -- cabinet only, no marquee,
no glass, no wiring, no nuttin' -- and lives near Rhode Island, let me know
and you can pick it up from my parents' house. I'm moving a bunch of stuff
there from my apartment so I can clean this place up and start
house-hunting, and I don't have room for it nor the time and patience needed
to bring it back up to snuff.

It's the one I talked about this past spring, with the bit 'o' rot on the
bottom and a nasty prior owner who ripped the entire back off of it. I've
salvaged the parts I can use from it, so it's just a shell. I don't want to
take the sledge to it 'cause that'd be sacrilege.

It would be sad to die for want of a new home (and someone who has the parts
but no cabinet).

Let me know via return email. Thanks!

John