RE: Tempest video problem

From: Evrovski, Andrew <andy_at_cyberplex.com>
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 23:56:55 EDT

Excuse my ignorance and my newbieness, but what chips are the MC and LF
chips? I am having similar problems with my Major Havoc (ie. spot killer is
on and no picture, but game is playing because I can hear the sound.)
Anyway, since both are ataris and I have noticed a lot of smiliarities, I
thought I might check out the advice for the tempest problems and see if I
can also check out the video output stage. Also, I don't know what AVG
stands for (I am assuming it is "something vector generator", but I am not
sure and don't know what the first part is. Anyhow, I cannot see any chips
that say MC or LF, so I am at a bit of a loss. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks
Andy