Re: WG 19v2000 flyback sub?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 08:27:50 EST

Are you sure the transformer is open? A common failure on these is a bad HV
diode...do you get the screen voltage (400V) and the 90V output from the HV
unit? If so, then the unit is almost running...likely a bad diode at that
point...there has been discussion here about sources for those diodes...I
use ones from old B&W TV's...

John :-#)#