WG 19v2000 flyback sub?

From: Robert Bayes <RobertAB_at_swbell.net>
Date: Sat Dec 02 2000 - 02:08:38 EST

At the risk of boring everyone who might also be regular visitors to
r.g.v.a.c., I'd like to post the following question here...

I recently acquired an Asteroids Deluxe which plays blind. After further
inspection, I discovered the flyback xformer has an open secondary (HV). I
have also discovered that replacement flybacks for the above monitor are
about as rare as uncounted ballots in Florida (j/k!).

Can anyone here recommend either a source of exact replacements for or
substitutes of the WG 19v2000 HV transformer?

Thanks a lot.

Robert Bayes