Re: Star Wars - Test Okay Blank Screen on Play

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Sun Jan 07 2001 - 14:20:40 EST

On Sun, 7 Jan 2001, Paul Sommers wrote:

> With 10 minutes left until my party last night I actually got a Star Wars

> It behaved all night.

Whoo Whoo ! Last night was the night for parties then. All 9 machines ran
all night, except for the same little control problem my Star Trek has
(which will be posted later, when I can note what exactly it's doing).

No helpfull hints, sorry -- just had to note that we doubly beat the odds.
:-)

-Chris