RE: Asteroids monitor questions

From: Doug Jefferys <dougj_at_hwcn.org>
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 11:31:56 EST

On Thu, 1 Feb 2001, Ray Ghanbari wrote:
> Neil wrote:
> >
> > Whoops... my wife's in labor. Gotta run! Any advice would be appreciated.
>
> No matter what she says (and she may do her best Exorcist imitation),
> don't take it personally and don't worry about it...she won't remember
> a word of it afterwards anyway ;-)

So if Neil asks "Hey, is there an arcade anywhere around here?" in the
emergency room, he'll get away with it? ;-)

Congrats and best of luck...

ObWeirdVids:
Weirdest place I ever saw a video game was a cocktail Defender in a
hospital waiting room. Unfortunately, my folks wouldn't let me play
it as I was in with suspected (and rapidly confirmed :) chicken pox.

Funny, wouldn't have hurt *me* to play it :)

Even funnier, for some reason, the hospital clued in pretty quickly
that this was not a good place for a video game.

Later,
Doug.

--
 dougj   |