Finding Boards - Multi-game questions

From: Ted Patton <ted_at_pil.net>
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 11:09:48 EST

Dear Vectorlist:

My first post! (not including my introduction)

I have a Space Fury, and I have purchased a Tac/Scan control panel.

Now I want to buy Clay's multi-game system but I understand that
I will have to get some of the different sound boards to make
everything sound right.

Does anyone have information as to where to get the boards I need?

I have been watching things on Ebay, but I do not see too many
boards.

Any advice?

Sincerely,

       Ted Patton