Cinematronics Prom Images

From: Paul Sommers <rgvac_aust_at_dingoblue.net.au>
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 19:29:09 EST

Gang,

Does anyone have the images for the Cinematronics Rev B (Space Wars in the
case) PROMS in row 14.

They are 74S288 which seems to cross to a 82S123 according to partminer.

They are not included in the Mame rom files. I'm not sure how these Proms work
but I have two outputs reading high on E14 when all address lines are running
fine. I would assume all outputs should be running even if it is garbage
in/garbage out. Yes?

All help appreciated.

Cheers
Paul