G08 deflection problem

From: Jenison Mark-QA3578 <Mark.Jenison_at_motorola.com>
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 13:14:49 EST

Hi all,

I am scrapping together parts to build another G08...here are some pics from my latest frankenstein...

http://www.enteract.com/~jenison/mars/elim/

As you can see, it has bit of a deflection problem :-).

The 2N6259 transistors are fine. It's definitely related to the deflection board, as I've swapped it into a known working monitor, also. It seems to me that it's not a true 50/50 split though; it seems like it's getting at least SOME deflection in the +Y and -X direction. Can someone tell me which transistors/components are specifically in charge of the +Y and -X deflection on the G08?

Thanks!

--
Mark Jenison