RE: G08 deflection problem

From: Fish, David <David.Fish_at_axcelis.com>
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 09:59:35 EST

 Well, since nobody else responded yet I'll chime
in. First, what effect does the HORIZ WIDTH, H CENTERING,
VERT HEIGHT & VERT CENTERING pots on the board edge have
on the image? Have you measured the power +63/-63V supplies
to see if you have the rated negative voltages? The pictures
look like the scale and linearity are OK, are they really?

Dave