Re: Finally: Cosmic Chasm

From: Jeff Anderson <mayday19_at_idt.net>
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 19:54:31 EST

Mark,
glad to hear you finally got the thing :)

Here's a paste from my CC page:

Also the G08-105 uses a Rauland (NJP22 I believe) medium resolution 90
degree CRT, whereas the earlier G08's had the 100 degree standard res CRT.
Because of the different CRT a different deflection yoke is also used.
<<

I actually updated part of the page a while ago (just the hardware
section). so theres some thumbnailed pics instead of the tiny ones that
basically had no reason to be there..
I havn't really updated it since i first put it up a few
years ago, but It'll be revamped & reissued on cinematronics.org fairly
soon.

http://idt.net/~mayday19/video/cosmicchasm.html

My suggestion would be to fix the original supplies & use a Sega
transformer for the monitor..

Jeff