Re: Re: Cedar Point

From: Alex Yeckley <ayeckley_at_neo.rr.com>
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 09:24:25 EST

> So how is it you know so much about their operations?
> There are only a few reasons I go there, and one of them actually is the
> old games in the main arcade - it's like dropping in on an old friend.
> I like the coasters and scenery too.

I worked a few of my early college summers there and remained
on fairly good terms with the people involved. I still drop in to say
'hi' and help them out with parts and such as much possible. The
upper management there will likely be changing dramatically in the
next year or two (due to retirements) so I'm worried that they may
decide to change or close the arcades.

Alex
http://www.elektronforge.com
ayeckley@elektronforge.com