washing and drying boards?

From: Magiera, Joe (AIT) <jm4593_at_sbc.com>
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 08:45:24 EST

Sorry for slightly off topic, but I suspect the people here (that might not
otherwise read RGVAC) are a bit more techy and experienced than those on
RGVAC.

Any general consensus on washing boards in dishwashers? Remove socketed
chips or not? Just wash with water, or add some kind of soap?

Any opinions on drying? I live in Chicago, so I can't just let them "air
dry in the warm sun" (especially this time of year). What oven drying
tricks do you guys use?

We just got a new dishwasher and I want to try it out! ;^)

Joe

joe.magiera@ameritech.com