Re: Monitor Discharging

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 04:08:31 EDT

That should be interesting, 2 resistors in series are good for at least 1,000
volts. Might arc them.

Just do like I did on a PacMan and manage to discharge the tube with your hand.
Hurts like everything, though. (Yes, I did manage to do that. NO, I don't
really mean you should try this, though. I AM A PROFESSIONAL! Didn't feel like
it at the time, though.)