Re: XY deflection Proto

From: Jilayne Stanclif <jstancliff_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 10:57:57 EDT

I have not written my yokes in stone yet. This will be something that will
have to be adjusted to see what the best results are. If you look at the
discussion on rvac you will see what I measure in real life and you could
probably get an idea of what it would do at the different voltages.

I think that the way the deflection is right now makes the unit pretty
hackable on the users end. Like I said amplifone replacement with easy cheap
parts that with a little tweaking should be able to get you speeds that
probably would not be needed for most people that are just going to use it
as a replacement. This is the target customer.

Fred