Re: Star wars sound problem

From: Daniel Piraino <dpiraino_at_twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 14:45:43 EDT

 I unplugged the sound side of my ARII board and plugged the sound side of
another board in and the sound was fine. Also the colors were present. Before I
just got a weak green color. I had a ARII rebuilding kit from Bob Roberts so I
rebuilt the board. When I put it in the game I still had the same problem as
before. The only thing that didnt get changed were the resistors and diodes and
two TDA2002A transistors. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong. Still
if I plug the other board in everything is good with the color and sound.
Thanks,
Dan Piraino