Re: Anyone Fix Amplifones for $

From: someotherguy <someotherguy_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 20:27:04 EDT

The WG6100 tube is a 19VLUP22 type - and you should be able to get it from
Richardson Electronics, www.rell.com. This has been posted a few times to the
vectorlist, and I think is also on the vector info that can be found on
www.gamearchive.com.

Good luck with your machine! A complete Tempest for $100 is a steal!

Richard