Re: Major Havoc Art Repro Check

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 07:41:47 EDT

Hi Chris,

(note: I cc'ed the vectorl list.)

I was planning on looking into this, but now is as good a time as any.

I would like to offer the conversion CPOs so that they can be used with
Mark's roller as well as the original spinners. There would be virtually no
art change, with the exception of possibly needing to move the "MOVE"
arrows. But to know, I would need some info from someone who has don it.

So, has anyone here installed one of Mark's rollers in either a SD or
Tempest conversion? If so, where did you locate it (exactly)? Were there any
clearance/other issues that affected your choice of positioning?

What I'm hoping to hear is that the roller is in the exact same position as
the spinner and that it was able to be mounted high enough that the art will
not need to be moved. The only difference would be the die-cutting.

-roy-