Re: WG6100 display problems

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 20:28:02 EDT

Ah, yes, that is for when a WG is used in SW or ESB, this hourglass is when
the monitor is used in Tempest or with the XY signal generator. I believe
it is caused by uneven amplification but I am not a transistor expert. I
did check the transistors and diodes in the monitor motherboard, but while
some parts had to be replaced the problem did not go away.

I'll post a picture tomorrow perhaps....

Thanks,

John :-#)#