Rip-Off trips its breakers...

From: Phydeaux <reb_at_taco.com>
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 04:05:35 EDT

I have a Rip-Off machine that's sat idle for some time. When last I left
it the video had ceased to work but the rest of the game sounded like
it was playing fine. Now I have some time (and inclination) to work on
it... now when I turn it on one of the resettable breakers trips within a
second or so. A few seconds later the other one trips. The first item
in the Cinematronics fix-it guide whose URL was posted here recently
(THANKS!) suggests replacing the Littlefuse breakers that may be old
and rusted. Does anyone have any of these (or suitable replacements)?
I figured I'd ask before I began the search...

Any other advice cheerfully accepted.

reb