Re: Rip-Off trips its breakers...

From: Mark Shostak <shostak_at_directlink.net>
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 03:47:11 EDT

Reb,

If you have trouble resetting the breakers, then I would replace them,
otherwise, I would suggest you start with the monitor itself.

Check for shorted output trani's, shorted drivers, etc.
Of course, that's just the starting point, so don't stop there or you may just end
up with more shorted outputs and drivers.

Most likely, at least your initial problem(s) is/are in that area.

-Mark