RE: Tempest help

From: Hood, Eric W <Eric.Hood_at_maritz.com>
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 11:29:48 EDT

The 2nd picture looks just like mind did after installing the cap-kit (and
LV2000).

I resoldered the connections on the deflector to the neckboard, replaced the
two large power supply capacitors, and the four rectifier diodes. I don't
know which of those three were the problem, but it fixed it for me.

Hope this helps...
--Eric