Re: HV Diode

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 14:21:14 EDT

Anyone want to try an experiment? Get twelve or so 1N4007 diodes, solder
them in series, seal up inside a heatshrink tube packed with silicon glue
and then shrunk, and fire up the sucker...should work, maybe. I know that
they aren't high frequency, but the idea has a certain appeal, doesn't it?

John :-#)#