Re: WG 6100 Deflection Board Problem

From: <nej_at_airmail.net>
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 13:24:52 EDT

jerry madsen <jetskimod@yahoo.com> said:

I have
> also replaced the 2 White ceramic resistors in the
> X-Amp and Y-amp section.It still has this problem.

Are you referring to the boxy looking caps at C603/C703 (not sure about that
location)? I believe the general consensus is to remove those caps altogether
as they weren't on the final revision 6100. Removing those caps certainly
helped clean up that quadrant of the picture in the monitors I've worked
on. Sounds like your problems may be a bit more serious than that though.

Noel