Re: Zektor in action

From: Neil Bradley <nb_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 00:59:21 EDT

> There was definitely interest in writing some new vector games by many
> (in light of Neil's code)
> :-)

Hehehe. Well, I have the ZVG driver done that takes RGB encoded 16 bit
colors and x/y from/to and encodes/optimizes it for the ZVG, so it's
bonehead easy to interface to emulation or new games.

I'm also working on my own original game and am in process of developing
the 2D library that'll allow grouping, sizing/resizing, rotation,
clipping, collision detection, etc.... and it'll all interface nicely to
the ZVG.

So if someone happens to know how to create a polygon out of the combined
surface area of other polygons, please let me know, because I'm having one
hell of a time trying to figure out how to do it. I know how to check
2 enclosed polygons for collision, but I have irregular polygons that I
need the outside surface area to create a collision area from! Any ideas?

-->Neil