asteroids monitor woes :-( [was bz woes]

From: thomas.angus <thomas.angus_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 11:51:20 EDT

whilst theres vector chat... slim chance that someone may have a clue here

electrohome g05-802, (in an asteroids delux), picture drifts about 1 inch
off top of screen, then after about 6-8 minutes starts to buzz (from hv) and
the picture just becomes ghostly blurry glow... (then i switch off)..

replacing caps in the hv fixes prob, then again repeats after those 6-8
minutes (prior to this light hissing from hv)...

anyone any ideas?

thx
tom