WG 6100 Final Solution?

From: tom mcclintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 18:07:38 EDT

Guys,

Thanks to Matt McCullar, I was able to get a spiffy version of this
article from Star*Tech Journal. I'd been spending some time reading back
through Gregg's doc, and the schematics, and all the other data on
Gamearchive, and was wondering if anyone had actually performed some/all
of the MODs outlined in this document?

The most interesting bits (to me) were the low voltage section MODs...
Anyway, my question here is - has anyone actually made any of these
modifications/improvements and if so, how well do they work? I can't say
that I've heard from anyone on the vectorlist that has done them, and
they certainly are not listed in Gregg's article.

Here's the doc with the 'new' schematics drawings thanks to Matt
McCullar. You can actually read them!

http://www.ionpool.net/final_solution.pdf

Let me know if anything should be added or corrected. Thanks.

tom