Re: Self Test with Tempest multigame

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 11:42:05 EDT

I don't think a mathbox error will force a reset. I haven't looked into it
for a while but your problem sounds more like a RAM or possibly ROM error
(IC socket?) in the front end of the system. Do you get the correct self
test screen? Or do you get the beeps? Check the manual for the audio error
codes.

John :-#)#