Re: Replacement 19" Amplifone tube?

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 12:47:08 EST

In a message dated 11/9/2001 3:13:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
raiford@mindspring.com writes:

<< What exactly are you trying to accomplish by changing out the monitors?
Are you trying to be able to use a medium res Amplifone? >>

     I need the Gravitar's working WG6100 for a freinds Tempest cabinet. I
have all components for the Amplifone except the tube, so I figured once I
get the Amplifone tube, I can put the Amplifone in the Gravitar.

     I did cancel my Richardson order for the 19VLUP22. I'm hoping Noel can
find me the rebuilt 19VATP22 tube in the Dallas area; Richardson is out of
the 19VATP22's.
Anybody know where I might find a nice 19VATP22, or the Rauland M48AAWOOX for
Amplifone?

Thanks Very Much,
Michael Kelley