Re: Replacement 19" Amplifone tube?

From: Daniel Piraino <dpiraino_at_twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 17:12:42 EST

   On the amplifone schematic the part # for the tube is 19VJTP22. Thats
the same # for the tubes used in K4600 wells gardner and GO7 electrohome
raster monitors. I have a Rauland in my Star wars but it doesnt mention
it on the schematics. Now Im no expert on this but couldnt putting an
Amplifone deflection yoke on a tube from a K4600 or a GO7 give you a
working crt. I have the components here but havent tried it yet. Its the
same tube it should work shouldnt it. At least their the same according
to the schematics.
Thanks,
Dan