RE: Star Wars has malformed text

From: Dennis Shirk <dshirk_at_pipelineInteractive.com>
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 07:35:17 EST

I had this problem, and fought with it for a good long time. If anyone has a
solution I welcome it. For the time being, I reduced the size of the picture
on screen, which brought all the text into line.

I swapped out the AVG board with another and had the same problem, but had
to share the same avg chip.