Re: Star Wars problem

From: Franklin Bowen <Franklin_at_Bowen.net>
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 23:46:02 EST

I went through this learning curve a while back. Take a look at:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&threadm=70l456%2472i%241%40nnrp1.dejanews.com&rnum=10&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dfranklin%2Bbowen%2Bstar%2Bwars%2Bmatrix%26hl%3Den%26scoring%3Dd

or do a Google groups search for:

franklin bowen star wars matrix

and look at the Oct 21, 1998 article.