Re: Ampliphone Questions

From: Daniel Piraino <dpiraino_at_twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 23:28:07 EST

    I would suggest you test every resistor and diode to make sure they
are good. Your going to have to take one leg of the diodes out of
circuit to test them. I had a bad diode screw up my picture display.
Make sure the resistors are above their suggested values. They could
also cause these problems. If they all check out good, test the 2N3904
and 2N3906 transistors.
Dan Piraino