Re: WG 6100 cap replacements

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 03:30:21 EST

Well I have a deflection board with LV2000 that seems to be giving me a bit
of an irregular voltage out under draw. I was HOPING that those two caps
would take care of the problem. Sounds like I should try fishing in another
lake. I have verified that it is in the deflection board.

Common John your the #1 source of the low ESR suggestion for the HV cage,
any comments on that? :)