RE: Star Wars, updated web page

From: Rosenzweig, Joel B <joel.b.rosenzweig_at_intel.com>
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 09:21:15 EST

Ok, so I read about your Star Wars restoration project, as I followed it on
vector list, and I just learned that you have a control panel overlay for
Star Wars. I had no idea the Star Wars control panel overlay existed in
this form. As you mentioned, I hope you do have it reproduced. Droool...

Does anyone know if this control panel overlay is already reproduced by
anyone where they are commonly available?

Joel-