Re: Star Wars, updated web page

From: Randy Bissett <bissettr_at_gte.net>
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 09:39:05 EST

I saw that Auction that Sam had won for the CPO & was kicking myself that I was stuck in a 3 hour meeting & missed sniping it at the end.

No one that I know of is currently having it repro'd, but I am dead certain there is a market for it. I am currently working with someone to have my NOS Red Baron sideart repro'd. The biggest hurdle in my project is popularity. The limited number of sales to be made increases the per piece cost. Right now I am waiting on dollar estimates and run numbers

BUT the SW CPO would be a wildly popular item. Almost ALL the CPOs I have seen on games have some sort of wear or cig burns on them.

Sam, if you want to have that thing repro'd let me know. If you want to outright sell it to me, I gurantee I will have it repro'd

Thanks
Randy