Re: Asteroids and 'wiggly' diagonal lines

From: Andy Welburn <warlords_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 18:28:24 EST

If The HV cage cover is off, you can cause this symptom.

Also, the caps at location C86 and C87 on the game PCB may need changing
(electrolytic 470uf 35v axial) I had a board that played, but looked like
'lightening' around the vectors, these 2 caps were broken off completely.

I would also make sure the contacts in the connectors are clean, a bad
ground could possibly cause this also :)

Along with interference from other nearby electrical devices...

Andy