Re: Asteroids and 'wiggly' diagonal lines

From: Andy Welburn <warlords_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 18:54:33 EST

> >Along with interference from other nearby electrical devices...
>
> Maybe slightly trickier to diagnose, but I can but try. :)
>
> Thanks,
> Phil

I would also like to point out that 'slight' wiggling (only very slight) is
sometimes just unavoidable and inherrent in vector games.. :)

If you really are bothered about it, and its your only machine, or you were
looking to sell it, then perhaps you would go to the trouble of hunting it
down... but if you have a large bunch of machines.. it falls to the bottom
of the priority list... at least its working and playable! heh

Andy