Re: Converting Space Duel to Major Havok

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 15:23:17 EST

Well, if you are permanently going to convert the SD to MH then, you may just
want to pop the pins out of the black edge connector and re-arrange the proper
wires for the inputs and outputs. If you put an amplifone in the cab you won't
need the conversion PCB for the pincushion correction either then. If you use a
6100 then use the tempest conversion and re-wire your SD harness to plug onto
the tempest conversion board. Then, technically, you could throw a tempest in
the SD and play that as well if you wanted. Just food for thought.,..