Re: Hantarex Vector Monitors (Was: G05/V2000 FAQ draft)

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 03:04:48 EST

I could certainly use a couple of them. Hopefully if it is a kit it could
be used for both 19" and 25" tubes (I don't mind tweaking it, just would
rather not have things be too different).. And as someone else suggested -
it would be cool if it worked with several different tubes. I've got a
couple of Tempests and 3 StarWars that are all in search of working
monitors. And gee, if the price of this sucker is only a little more then
a WinTron, well, ya know.

Maybe they could do the design so we could have interchangable neckboards
for different tubes.

Kurt