Re: Copying Asteroids ROM 035127

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 09:35:21 EST

I haven't checked the current zip floating around with Asteroids roms, but I'm fairly certain they still don't have the rev 1 roms in it. What they have listed as rev 1 roms are actually the rev 2 roms (notice the -2 in the name). I dumped the original rev 1 roms (all roms have -1) a while back and sent them to a few people, but I don't think they ever made it into the rom zip. Anyway, I can track these down and send them to you to compare to if you'd like.

Jon