Re: VSM troubleshooting, Asteroids

From: Kev <mowerman_at_erols.com>
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 14:22:15 EST

Yes, I've been using that program (Thank you!)

What happend to the I/O loop (40)?
Not all of the probe functions work properly right?

I was going to modify your program for Battlezone too.

But once you have the cross loaded how do you find fault in the VSM?
Especially if it is not a stuck output?

Thanks,
Kev